Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thoughts...

I apologize that my posts have took a turn as of late and have become very personal. The reason being: I do not keep a diary and I do not feel like gushing to my friends about the way I feel. They'd probably never talk to me again. I use this medium to vent, and seeing as I have two followers and about three views a day, I'm quite sure no one pays attention to this anyways.

I know he's over it. I know I never cross his mind. I know it doesn't bother him. I know it and I hate it. And I feel helpless and stupid. Helpless because there's nothing I can do to insert a thought of me into his mind every so often, and stupid because I shouldn't feel this way and it's silly of me to entertain the feelings I have for him, so much so that I think about him all the time.

It's pathetic, I know. I bore myself thinking about it. It's become such a daily occurence that thinking about my feelings has become boring and tiresome.

Whatever. "HOW TO DEAL". I should look into that. I've become the lamest person I know. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment