Friday, May 13, 2011

Mind Splatter

As an English Major, I have always been interested broadening my scope and integrating the best possible diction into my work, to capture my thoughts on paper just as they appear in my mind. As a student at the University of Toronto, I find it a real shame we do not offer more creative writing courses. In third year there is one creative writing course offered,to be precise. Recently, while mosing around on www.artsandlettersdaily.com, I came across an article written exceptionally well about the popularity, or lackthereof, creative writing. If you are curious to find out more about what writer Mark McGurl has to say about creative writing programs, writers and their personal thoughts about their own work, and more, please read on and check out this link!




The MFA Octopus: Four Questions About Creative Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment