Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spice Up Your Life

How often do you find yourself at home staring at a computer screen mindlessly clicking away and processing zero information? I'd like to hope not too often. However we all have those days. I've been sitting at home for most of this month studying, as I have an exam at school every week. I'd like to think myself lucky, as I get an entire week to study for each exam. However, a week at home, alone, reading hour after hour, slowly starts to eat at your persona.

In simple terms, I feel like I'm losing my mind.

This weather doesn't help at all either! Living in Toronto, Canadian weather is expected to be spontaneous and continuously out of whack. Lately it's been a huge mess. In between snow (yes, snow) and never-ending rain, it really brings your spirits down.

So this blog is my effort to spice up my life a little! I made a list of all the things I wish to accomplish or pursue this summer and automatically I felt happier, lighter!

I can't wait to get out there and feel the sun on my face. I can't wait to sit outside and draw, or find a great tree and read. I can't wait to grab a bunch of my friends go toss a frisbee around. But most of all, I can't wait for summer nights. Those nights where all the plans you had never come through, but you find yourself having an even better time doing the unexpected. Those nights. Those warm clear nights.

I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment