Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Convenience vs. Nessesity

Utilitarianism? Is that the most reasonable way to look at life? I give--you take, you give--I take. What is it you can offer me? Affection, attention, love. Is that what it comes down to? Being convenient and offering my utility. Maximizing usefulness. And when I am no long "useful", will I be tossed out?

Interesting. Full of questions and does not necessarily want answers. These are just little fluffy thoughts in my mind, that I wanted to clean out.

Although I would not want to be of any neccessity to anyone, ever, it is nice to feel needed. Needed isn't the right word. Wanted. We need air to breathe, we want laughter to enjoy life.

To me, that's what it comes down to.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing I write makes sense. Nothing in my brain makes sense either.

    ReplyDelete